Thursday, August 02, 2007

Inch Loss and Fitness Parties!

Well, I've got something unbelievably exciting to announce! I have come up with an amazing new plan to boost my business and help people in the process!

Saturday night in the middle of the night, I had an epiphany! I couldn't sleep because my mind was going crazy with this new idea! I had been praying for wisdom about just how to make my Shaklee business get moving and it hit me. Start a party plan! That's right....my Shaklee business is going to be a party now!

So, then I got to thinking about the Shaklee products and decided just what product could lend itself to a party plan. Cinch! That is the product that has the potential to create the most buzz and excitement among a group of friends. So, the Inch Loss and Fitness Party Plan was born.

It's an amazingly easy plan...that has the potential to be amazingly successful both physically and financially. I don't want to go through all the details here, because I want you to visit my Inch Loss and Fitness Party website and see what it's all about. Read through the info there and learn just what the Party Plan is all about.

As far as the business goes, anyone can do this plan from anywhere there are people who feel they need to lose some inches! That's the beauty of it. This product is in demand and because we're making it fun, more people will sign up. And they will have an immediate support group to get together with each week to have fun with and celebrate with! What could be better?

And the best part is, it is possible to make money while you and your friends get fit! For those who want to make a business out of it, all that's involved is to sign up as a business associate at the introductory party. Then if the other guests at the party decide to try the products as well, you leave the introductory party with customers in your pocket. How cool is that? No searching around for customers. No cold calling. Your Inch Loss and Fitness Party guests will be your customers!

If you don't live in the Dallas area, obviously you won't be able to attend my introductory parties. But don't let that stop you. I will train you from here and send you the resources you need to get started doing your own introductory parties! Once you get a couple of these parties under your belt, you business should just snowball from there!

So, that's that plan. It's such a simple and fun plan! If you're curious about how to start your own business/Inch Loss and Fitness Party Plan, please feel free to e-mail me! I will be happy to answer any questions and get you started on your way! Like I said, you can do this from anywhere at any time!

This is a great opportunity! Take time to check out the Inch Loss and Fitness Party website! And please, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I'm here to help!

And of course, Here's to your health!

No comments: