Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I LOST 5 INCHES IN 1 DAY!

5 INCHES IN 1DAY! Doesn't that sound remarkable? I'm dumbfounded. But it is true! A couple weeks ago I mentioned the fact that I was launching Inch Loss and Fitness Parties! So far I haven't had any takers but after reading this post, maybe some of you will decide to join the party!


I decided that in order to sell these products I better try the Cinch products exactly as they are "prescribed" by Shaklee to see if they actually worked. A noble thought, I know. So, I started Monday morning by measuring my waist, hips, thighs, bust and upper arms. Then I followed the plan to the tee!

  • A shake and a glass of water for breakfast with a vitamin.
  • A shake for lunch with a vitamin.
  • A cup of Cinch tea and a Cinch protein bar for an afternoon snack.
  • A huge salad with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and salmon with light ranch dressing and a baked potato with a small pat of butter for dinner.
  • A large apple with a couple tablespoons of natural peanut butter for a night time snack.
I didn't get hungry except for right before I ate my meals. So, I really feel that I was sustained well throughout the day! That was GREAT! Now one thing as with any weight loss plan, they want you to exercise. They suggest walking 10,000 steps during the course of a whole day doing all your normal things you do plus an exercize routine. They even give you a pedometer in your starter kit to measure your steps for the day. Well, my daughter loves to swim so I decided to go swimming with her. So, that was my choice of exercise on Monday. I swam a few laps and did some strength training in the water as well! I had fun, didn't sweat (what a blessing) and spent time with my daughter! What a win win situation, huh?

Then just for kicks on Tuesday morning, I measured myself. I really didn't believe that anything would have happened. But I just thought I'd see. Guess what!? I actually lost an inch off of each of the areas I measured. THAT IS 5 INCHES OF FAT LOSS IN 1 DAY! I was so dumbfounded that I measured myself about 5 times just make sure it was accurate and each time the numbers came back the same! 5 INCHES OF FAT LOSS IN 1 DAY! Incredible.

Tuesday, I wasn't able to follow the plan to a tee. I had a meeting with someone from church at a coffee shop/bakery. I had a scone (definitely not in the diet plan). We had dinner at a friend's house so I had no control over the ingredients. I just ate small portions and only one plate of it and had fruit for dessert. Yes, I stayed away from the homemade triple chocolate cake! Yeah me! And I didn't get to exercise. But upon the recommendation of my Shaklee sponsor, I continued to follow the plan with the shakes and vitamins regardless of whether or not there were extras added in. I'm happy to report that I did not gain any inches and I actually lost another 1/2 inch on my hips! Go figure!

SO MY GRAND TOTAL OF INCH LOSS FOR 2 DAYS IS.....(drum roll, please).....5.5 INCHES! Wow! I never would have thought that was possible. So, it's more shakes and healthy snacks today. And today I'll be swimming and walking for exercise. Swimming with my daughter this afternoon and walking 3 miles with my husband tonight! So, hopefully I'll have more progress to report tomorrow!

Until then....consider joining my INCH LOSS JOURNEY TO WELLNESS! And of course, Here's to your health!

For more information on the products I'm using in my Inch Loss program, visit my Cinch website.

Click here to get more information on starting your own Inch Loss and Fitness Parties.

Oh, and get this...you can actually make money while you lose weight! E-mail me at its_a_cinch@sbcglobal.net for more information on that option.

No comments: